Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby Girl Bartlett

Baby Girl Bartlett is due April 7, 2008.
So I am at 19 weeks and I still have not felt BGB (that's what my dad is calling our daughter right now --Baby Girl Bartlett). Rob and I are in the process of trying out names. I think that we will test a new one out each week and see how it rolls off the tongue.
So this morning I finally broke down and ordered some
maternity pants. Of course I can't just go and buy some at the store because all those pants are high waters on me. Thank goodness for internet shopping.... some canadian company has realized that women are taller than 5'9" and those same women sometimes will get pregnant.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MOM said...

I think "Baby Girl Bartlett" is a charming name and one that may stick long after you have picked a more formal name. At least it isn't "Bubba" which is what you dad calls all baby boys!

Love you MOM

Anne V said...

She's already got her hand to her forehead in a "What's going on" sort of way. Wonder if she's trying to figure out what's ahead?